Sunday, August 10, 2008

oh boy!

after a little over a month of being "unemployed" after 8 yrs and 4 months at my last job - it looks like I might finally be going back into the work force! Yeah I wish I could survive on my candle business but it's not that profitable and much too time consuming :) But I enjoy it!

But I took my first drug test Friday and am hoping by next week I'll be back in the mortgage biz during the day. It's a contract job so not sure how long it will last - it could even turn into permanent - and it also pays way better than my last job - which just means I will spend more money on new scents and products! Wish me luck!

In the meantime I am thinking my next special sale will be a discount on one of my new candles - but which one? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm better decide soon!

Hope everyone is having a great August so far!

No comments: