Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm a scentaholic!

I keep adding more scents - I am hooked!

Here is what's in the works!

Blueberry Cobbler
Raspberries & Cream
Graham Cracker (and now I can make SMORES scent!)

Those 3 are pretty self-explanatory - these to follow I thought needed descriptions!

Hypnotic Tonka Bean - Bergamot, Lemon, Orange, and Galbanum start out this hypnotic scent followed by Jasmine, Rose, and Ylang Ylang. Sandalwood, Musk, Amber, Vanilla, and Tonka Bean round out this beautiful fragrance.

Cranberry Orange Spice - Tart cranberries & sweet oranges mixed with just the right amount of spice

Maduro - Sultry scent reminiscent of after dinner rooms reserved for first class passengers on the Titanic. Earthy rich teakwood, cognac and a faint hint of tobacco.

Clementine Clove - Sweet clementines spiced with whole cloves make a sweet and spicy favorite

Fruity Sangria - Red wine, chopped fruit, orange juice, blended with other spirits

Pear Drizzle - Sweet juicy pears drizzled with brown sugar and nutmeg.

That one makes my mouth water!

I don't have them in yet but they are all in the process of being ordered. Keep checking back!

And if you find a 12 step program for scentaholics - please let me know!

No comments: