Wednesday, November 5, 2008

finally sent newsletter!

I sent out my newsletter today with November's special - I think! I have myself included to get a copy but I never did! Zookoda says it went out - 57 went out - right now 11 have been opened. So if someone who did indeed get it could let me know I'd appreciate it!

It includes a very nice special! If anyone is not signed up for my newsletter please sign up now and then let me know and I will let you know the special so you can still use it!

Other than that - wow I've been busy! I am about caught up now, so turn around time should be normal!

And have you seen the new scents added? Wow - some really nice holiday scents as well as year round goodies!

Autumn Leaves
Boston Cream Pie
Butterscotch Candy
Cherry Jellybeans
Christmas Blizzard
Creamy Vanilla Nutmeg
Fall Frenzy
Gain Apple Mango Tango type
It's Raining Men! (where??)
Orange Caramel Crunch
Pumpkin Vanilla Cream
Sugared Spruce
Sweet Potato Pie
Winter Holiday

For full scent descriptions go here:
http://sweetsurrender.myshopify.com/pages/scent-descriptions

I will really try to blog more often - I know I've been bad!

Thanks!!!!

No comments: