Friday, September 26, 2008

I got an email from a customer tonight I just have to post :)

"Hello, I rec'd my tarts today and I had to tell you that the box smelled so yummy. I was very excited as I have purchased tarts from other (omit) sellers and they STUNK! I mean like dirty feet and poop...it was bad! I complained but didn't get anything resolved. So when the box came and the mail man told me the box stunk...I was so disappointed...until he said it smelled like butterscotch and he hated butterscotch or the smell of it. I was so relieved when I got the box and smelled it for myself. It did smell like butterscotch...and when I opened it and it smelled even better I was even more relieved. I couldn't wait to burn one so my first choice was Harvest Spice. I wish I could put everything in the feedback section that I want to say! You have a great product and I can tell you worked very hard on them. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! This is what customer satisfaction is ALL about! Two people came to my house tonight and before they left they purchased TARTS! LOL Many thanks

1 comment:

Heathen's Hearth said...

Stinky feet and poop! HAHA!

Congrats...That is awesome :)

-Misty